

如何在短期的展会,通过英语表述产品专业知识吸引锁定目标受众!
Get a real return on investment for the exhibition you plan to attend .
为了您在计划参加的展览会能获得真正的投资回报。
Your exhibition boot at Cerambath or Canton fair can not be in the hands of an unqualified salesmen or an English student temporary recruited for the occasion.
您在陶瓷卫浴展会或广交会的展位不能给让一位不合格、不专业的销售员或临时聘用的学生来救急。
The value of face to face selling at exhibitions is well documented so it is imperative that you plan ahead and train your stand personnel to work harder and smarter than your competitors.
在展览中面对面的销售,其价值可谓是记载颇多,所以这是非常有必要提前计划并训练您的展会外贸销售人员比您的竞争对手更努力和更聪明。
BigBen 3 Days sales exhibition course is designed for professionals of the ceramic business to sell products to foreign professionals .
大本钟为期3天陶瓷卫浴展会销售特训课程是专为陶瓷卫浴专业人士设计的,旨在向国外专业人士销售产品。
Big Ben 3Days sales exhibition course provides you with the essential skills and techniques to plan and manage an effective exhibition stand so that you can set and measure objectives in order to achieve a maximum return on your exhibiting investment.
“大本钟3天陶瓷卫浴展会销售特训”课程为您提供了有效的规划和管理展位的基本技能和技巧,使您能够设定和衡量目标,从而使您的展览投资获得最大的回报。
Below is some indicative content and we would tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
下面是一些指示性的内容,我们将根据您的需求进行调整,添加您需要的任何主题或区域。

Indicative Content
指示性的内容。
Why do we exhibit?
我们为什么要参展?
What’s the pay off?
参展的回报率是多少?
Short term, medium and long term benefits
短期、中期和长期效益
Leads, sales, positioning & branding
指引、销售、定位和品牌推广
How to set exhibition objectives
如何设置展览目标
Be crystal clear about your intended outcomes for the exhibition
要清楚地知道你在展会上打算取得多大的成果。
Setting objectives, targets & ROI criteria
设定目标、指标和投资回报率的标准细则

Pre- Exhibition lead nurturing
培养预展的目标客户
Warming up your existing leads
为你现有的目标客户做准备活动
Warming up your existing accounts
为你现有的老客户做准备活动
Giving them a compelling reason to visit your stand before the event
在参展前给一个让他们信服的理由来参加你的展会。

How to identify, approach and engage with exhibition visitors
如何识别、接近和接触展览参观者
Proactive v Reactive exhibiting
先发制人的表现 VS 消极应变的表现
Phrases and statements to use to entice passers-by onto your stand
使用简短用语吸引过路人来到你的展位上
Why you don’t need to be the best, just different to attract interest
为什么你不需要成为最好的,只是为了吸引兴趣而不同
Networking around the exhibition to draw people over to your stand
在展览周围建立关系网,吸引人们来到你的展位上

Killer engagement skills on the stand
展会上参与技能的杀手锏
How to build effortless rapport with prospects and customers
如何在潜在客户和现有客户之间建立毫不费力的融洽关系。
From rapport to business – managing the transition
从融洽关系到商业关系—过渡管理
Questioning skills about current and future requirements
关于当前和将来需求的提问技巧
What’s happening at your company – products and services – weaving this into the conversation
你的公司发生了什么-产品和服务-把这个运用到谈话中
Making notes on their business cards to remember key themes and conversation starters for follow up engagements
在收到的名片上做笔记,记住关键的信息,并开始谈话,以便进一步见面约谈。
Closing with a clearly defined next step
以简洁明了的下一步目标结束

Lead follow up
跟进目标客户
Planning a follow up strategy
规划跟进战略
Opening the call – conversation starters and rapport building statements from the exhibition
打电话–就在展会上进行过对话的和已建立友好关系的客户进行电话跟进联系。
Re qualifying for a potential appointment
获得潜在约见的资格

Action Planning
行动策划
What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing & stop doing
你打算做什么?多做些?少做些?马上开始跟进还是停止跟进?
Creating your own unique actions to implement following this workshop
创建您自己独特的行动策划来执行接下来的这个研讨会
